(Youngstown, OH) – The Hope Foundation of the Mahoning Valley announced some changes to their board members to support the nonprofit’s work to focus on The Foundation’s mission and help it strengthen innovation into the future.
“We’re excited to expand our board with a new member and reappoint some of our current members through 2025,” said Founder/Executive Director Anthony Spano. “We have worked diligently to ensure board and leadership represents what we do in the community.”
The newest appointment to the board is Patrick Finn, CFO of Boak & Sons, Inc., and his appointment will run through 2025.
The Hope Foundation board also reappointed the following people through 2025:
- Dr. Amy Kaufman, Board Chair, from The Butler Institute of American Art
- Ashley Carocci, Board Member, from the Mahoning County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Jackie Rizer, Board Member, Owner of Window Designs & interiors
- Attorney Jim Vivo, Board Member, Chief Trial Counsel for The Vivo Law Firm
- Rey Esparra, Board Member, GBS (Retired)
- Dr. Robert Naples, Jr., Board Member, Family Physician at Naples Family Medicine
To learn more about The Hope Foundation board and read member bios, click here.