You may nominate more than one person but will need to submit a separate form for each individual.
H.O.P.E. Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form 2021
Deadline: January 15, 2021 | Nomination Application (PDF)
The H.O.P.E. Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to an individual who is: Honorable, Outstanding, Philanthropic, and Excellent and who has donated their time, and/or resources to improve the quality of life for children and families in our community for decade(s). Over the years, we have received numerous nominations for this great award. This award has an impact on our recipients, so we are expanding it to recognize even more individuals. The Hope Foundation & Huntington Bank will announce an overall award winner at the 10th annual “A Decade of Hope | Wine for Hope” on Friday, April 16, 2021, location TBA. We will also honor a group of honorees from which the winner will be chosen. This is a great way to showcase the many wonderful people in our valley and hope that others follow in their footsteps.
Completing this Form
- Nominations for the H.O.P.E. award must be submitted using this form.
- Digital versions of the form will be accepted but require the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- We cannot accept handwritten nomination forms.
- Nominees are strongly encouraged to assist in completing this form.
- Nominee may be from either “for-profit” or “not-for-profit” sectors.
- Previous nominees are eligible.
- Nominee will be evaluated on their time and/or resources, and leadership/expertise on how they have improved the quality of life for children/families in our community for decade(s).
The Selection Committee will review all application sections in order to ensure candidates fit the standard for the HOPE Award. . Finalists will receive a confirmation letter that they have been selected at the beginning of February 2021. All H.O.P.E. nominees will be recognized, and the recipient will be announced at the Wine for Hope event to be held on Friday, April 16, 2021. Separate invitations will be mailed in February 2021 for the event.
H.O.P.E. Honorees for Lifetime Achievement 2020
(will be honored at the 2021 event, along with the Class of 2021)
- Delphine Baldwin-Casey – Retired Youngstown Police Sergeant
- Brandon Perry – Founder and CEO of City Kids Care
- Holly Welch – Assistant Elementary Principal in Austintown Local Schools
- Amy Zell – Youngstown Area Goodwill Industries & Oak Hill Collaborative
- 2020-(Will be announced at the 2021 Event)
- 2019 –Mike Currington
- 2018 – Kathy Cook
- 2017 – Raymond Marrow
- 2016 – George Gabriel
- 2015 – Jack Gocala, Sr.
- 2014 – Henry Nemenz