H.O.P.E. Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form
You may nominate more than one person but will need to submit a separate form for each individual.
Deadline: January 15, 2024 | All applications must be submitted ONLINE below.
The H.O.P.E. Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to an individual who is: Honorable, Outstanding, Philanthropic, and Excellent. Recipients of the H.O.P.E. Lifetime Achievement Award have donated their time and resources to improve the quality of life of children and families in our community for decades
Honorees and an overall winner will be announced at the 12th annual “Wine for Hope presented by Boak and Sons,” to be held on Friday, April 19, 2024. The event, sponsored by the Hope Foundation of the Mahoning Valley, will be held at the Waypoint Event Center in Canfield.
Completing this Form
- Nominations for the H.O.P.E. award must be submitted using this online form. Applications submitted in other methods will not be accepted.
- Nominees are strongly encouraged to assist in completing this form, as a winner will be chosen based on the information provided in the submission. Please be thorough, clear, and accurate.
- Nominees may be from either the non-profit or for-profit sectors.
- Previous nominees are eligible.
- Nominees will be evaluated on the impact they have had on on their time and/or on the quality of life for children/families in our community.
The Selection Committee will review all applications to ensure they meet the criteria the H.O.P.E. Award. Finalists will receive a confirmation letter that they have been selected as an Honoree at the beginning of February. All Honorees will also receive an invitation and tickets to the event for themselves and one individual. All H.O.P.E. nominees will be recognized, and the recipient will be announced at the Wine for Hope event to be H.O.P.E. Honorees for Lifetime Achievement 2024.